How Do You Wear The O2 Nose Filters?
REMOVE FILTER | With clean hands, select a filter
INSERT INTO NOSE | Gently place in the nose with the connecting band down
BREATHE PROTECTED | Enjoy cleaner air and easier breathing for up to 12 hours
REMOVE | Gently pull on the connecting band to remove from nose and recycle with other soft plastics
What Size Do I Wear?
Correct fit is essential for both long-term comfort and effectiveness. O2 Nose Filters are available in 5 sizes, Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large, and the soft, medical-grade plastic conforms comfortably to all noses.
The best way to find your perfect fit is to order a free Sizing Pack (just pay S&H)! Use coupon code: o2sample
How Long Can I Wear O2 Nose Filters
Can I Use My O2 nose Filters More Than Once?
What About When I Breathe Through My Mouth?
Do O2 Nose Filters Prevent Snoring?
Are O2 Nose Filters Drug-Free?
Where Can I Buy O2 Nose Filters?
O2 Nose Filters are available on our website and Amazon, as well as in pharmacies and retail chains around the world.
Bulk packaging for professionals and industrial use is also available. If you are interested, please email us at [email protected]
Why Should I Wear O2 Nose Filters?
- Pollen, pet dander, and other allergens
- Viruses and bacteria
- Industrial and automotive pollution
- Dust and mold spores
When Should I Wear O2 Nose Filters?
The easy answer is “anytime there is something in the air that you don’t want to breathe in,” but here are some specific suggestions:
- When you are around allergens that affect you like pollen, grass, or pets
- In cities or environments with a lot of air pollution
- Work environments where there is a lot of dust or debris in the air such as construction sites, warehouses, or factories
- Traveling on an airplane, bus, or any other crowded space where you want to protect yourself from other people’s germs
- When you are using cleaning products
- At the dentist so you don’t breathe in debris that the drills and lasers are aerosolizing
- Visiting a hospital or other places where there are sick people
- When shooting at a gun range to protect yourself from breathing in the lead dust in the air
What Is The Difference Between O2 Nose Filters And Nasal Strips?
Does O2 Provide Better Protection Than A Surgical Mask?
There is a widespread misconception that surgical masks protect the wearer from whatever is in the air around them, but they are primarily designed to protect others from the person wearing the mask. For example: if a doctor coughs while performing surgery, his mask primarily protects the patient from infection. An excerpt from 3M states:
Surgical masks also:
- Are not discreet to wear in public
- Do not provide a complete seal
- Are warm and uncomfortable
- Inhibit conversation as they muffle the voice of anyone wearing it
Should Dental Professionals And Patients Consider Wearing O2 Nose Filters?
It is likely that the use of ultrasonic scalers is the most significant source of airborne microbial contamination. Numerous airborne particles derived from blood, saliva, tooth debris, dental plaque, calculus, and restorative materials are produced by an ultrasonic scaler when used in combination with water spray. The level of aerosol contamination during this type of treatment is three times higher than during other dental treatments.
Messano GA, Sofan AA, Petti S. Quality of air and water in dental healthcare settings during professional toothcleaning. Acta Stomatol Naissi. 2013;29(67):1230-1235.
Desarda H, Gurav A, Dharmadhikari C, Shete A, Gaikwad S. Efficacy of high-volume evacuator in aerosol reduction: truth or myth? a clinical and microbiological study. Journal of dental research, dental clinics, dental prospects. 2014;8(3):176.
Guignon AN. Dental Germaphobics: When patients are not ‘crazy’. RDH Magazine;2015.
Is O2 A Better Option For Construction Workers Than Disposable Face Masks?
O2 Nose Filters offer substantially better protection than disposable masks, are comfortable, don’t inhibit conversation, and are practically invisible. Workers greatly prefer O2 versus traditional disposable masks, thus compliance dramatically improves.
Breathing protection only works if users wear it.